For Over 30 Years Central Pennsylvania Has Relied on The Triangle Name
It takes time to build trust in a community, especially when you’re providing a service that people depend on for comfort and survival. At Triangle Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we’ve spent more than the last three decades not only growing our brand in Central Pennsylvania but also ensuring it’s one that our customers have full confidence in. Our commitment to being the best HVAC contractor in the area is rivaled by no other company, and we look forward to proving it to you.
At Triangle Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we didn’t always specialize in providing state-of-the-art HVAC products and services. Initially opened as a building supply company and owned by a Veteran, you’ve likely stopped by our local hardware store, seen our display at a builders’ show, walked through one of our commercial buildings in town or driven by our lumberyard located across the street from the Armed Forces Reserve Center. Since building our business and thriving, we’ve expanded to offer HVAC services also.
With so many HVAC contractors competing for the same customers, it’s hard for a heating and cooling company to establish itself as one of the best while also having a way to verify it. But the team at Triangle Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has accomplished exactly that.
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we’ve established ourselves as an HVAC contractor that’s dedicated to the highest of industry standards – and nothing less. To qualify as a Trane Comfort Specialist, HVAC contractors must meet Trane’s strict standards for everything from customer service and sales to repairs and installations. Not every HVAC contractor qualifies, and we’re honored to do so continuously each year.
When you entrust an AC company like Triangle Heating, Cooling & Plumbing that has earned the coveted Trane Comfort Specialist distinction, you can expect us to:
- Stay updated on the latest HVAC technologies via training programs and certifications.
- Provide HVAC services that maximize your system’s efficiency and reliability.
- Offer state-of-the-art HVAC products that help you save energy and money.
- Hire technicians who have been certified by the leading certification program for HVAC professionals in the United States.
- Treat every call with urgency and ensure customer satisfaction.
In addition to showcasing our ‘Trane Comfort Specialist’ badge with honor, we also take pride in the range of HVAC services and products we offer to residents and business owners in Central Pennsylvania. These HVAC services and products include but aren’t limited to:
- Residential repair, maintenance and installation of air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, ductless mini splits, boilers and more.
- Commercial repair services, including light walk-in freezer and refrigerator services.
- Safety inspections on furnaces, to ensure building codes are met.
- Service on most brands, including Burnham boilers and Mitsubishi ductless systems.
- 24-hour emergency HVAC services and free consultations.
Our History In the Owner’s Words
For over 40 years, residents and businesses in Bellefonte and Central Pennsylvania have relied on the Triangle name.
You’ve likely been to our Triangle Building Supply hardware store, seen our kitchen and bath display at the builders’ show, or been in one of the many commercial buildings we have designed and built over the years. Maybe you’ve driven by the high school and have seen our lumber yard across the street from the Armed Forces Reserve Center. Whatever the case, we hope you know the Triangle name as one that the local community has trusted for many years.
We’ve expanded our services to include heating and air conditioning sales, service and installation, and are proud to be a local, independent Trane dealer, the brand named America’s Most Trusted™ Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) System by Lifestory Research.
Why Choose Us
24/7 Emergency Service
NATE Certified Technicians
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed