Originally Published in March 2017
With Lewistown, PA’s weather extremes, your commercial refrigeration, heating, and cooling systems work hard all year long to keep your employees and patrons comfortable and your supplies intact. Here are two reasons why it’s important to keep your commercial HVAC system in tip-top shape.
Maintenance Improves Your Bottom Line
Even the smoothest-running business encounters glitches such as employee turnover, frustrating delays, or inventory supply problems. These glitches often represent hidden and unforeseen costs; that’s why, whether you’re a grocer, pharmacy, or industrial manufacturer, you need to take a proactive approach and control the costs that you can. Annual maintenance controls HVAC costs and improves your bottom line in several ways:
- Keeps your employees, business, and building comfortable and productive
- Decreases the risk of downtime due to unexpected breakdowns or complete system failure
- Reduces the loss of inventory associated with a malfunctioning refrigeration system
- Saves you money on energy bills and reduces operational costs because you increase the efficiency of your systems
- Reduces employee sick time due to unhealthy air or Sick Building Syndrome
- Extends the life expectancy of your HVAC equipment
Maintenance Helps Forecast the Future
Performing regularly scheduled maintenance tasks such as cleaning air conditioner coils, checking furnace burners, and inspecting your chilling system helps our HVAC technicians understand your systems and their life cycles. This documented history helps us forecast when it’s time for you to start thinking about replacing your systems. Forecasting averts unexpected downtime, enables you to plan ahead financially, and allows you the luxury of scheduling a preset time for system replacement.
As a business owner, you know that running a successful business is challenging; the last thing you need is the unexpected risk of an HVAC failure. Considering the load that they carry every day, it’s essential to keep your commercial HVAC systems in tip-top shape. To learn more about how our refrigeration, heating and cooling services can help you keep your business running smoothly, check out Triangle Heating & Cooling’s commercial services page or give us a call.