Dryer Vent Cleaning
Obstructed dryer vents cause countless fires across the nation as many homeowners are not able to recognize or ignore the signs of a blocked dryer vent. This seemingly insignificant issue can result in disastrous events, including damage to your property or loss of life.
Regular cleaning of your dryer machine and vents is the best way to avoid these potentially harmful situations.
Signs That You May Need Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Burnt smell in your laundry room or near your dryer
- Laundry room or space is more humid
- Clothes take a longer time to dry or do not dry completely
- The outside vent flap doesn’t open or move much when the dryer is in use, indicating low air flow
These are just a few of the common signs that your dryer vents are may be clogged. Our skilled and experienced technicians can inspect your dryer vent and provide thorough dryer vent cleaning to combat lint accumulation and hazardous clogs.
Benefits of Cleaning Your Dryer Vents
- Safety: protect your home and your family by removing the potential for disaster
- Save time: as lint and other particles build up in your dryer vent, drying time increases and could even double over time or require a second drying cycle
- Improve efficiency of your dryer: longer or second drying cycles not just wastes time but also energy.
Why Choose Us
24/7 Emergency Service
NATE Certified Technicians
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed