Electrical Panel Upgradesfrom AC Repair to Installation in Centre County and Surrounding Areas
Your breaker panel is the heart of your home’s electrical system. When electricity enters your home, it goes through your electrical panel before being distributed throughout different rooms to power items such as lighting, electronics, and appliances.
Ensuring that your electrical panel is working properly is important in order to prevent power outages and damage to your devices.
Panel Upgrades and Installations
Our technicians are highly experienced with electrical panel upgrades and installations. We’d be happy to answer any questions you have about the process and can also provide you with a free consultation for your peace of mind.
Signs Your Electrical Panel May Need to be Upgraded
If you notice any of the following, it may be time to consider a replacement:
- Breakers keep tripping when in use
- Lighting frequently dims or flickers
- Burning smell inside your panel
- Panel is more than 25 years old
- Panel is warm or hot to the touch
- Evidence of rust inside your panel
- Addition of a large appliance or electronic
Benefits of Upgrading Your Electrical Panel
- Decreased chance of electrical fires
- More capacity for new electronics and appliances
- Eliminates the need to replace fuses
- Increased electrical amperage
Why Choose Us
24/7 Emergency Service
NATE Certified Technicians
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed