Our Indoor Air Quality Services & Products Provide Clean Comfort for Your Home
Unusual headaches, sudden dizziness, bouts of nausea, recurring coughs, and difficulty breathing are actually common symptoms of poor indoor air quality.
Many people expect poor indoor air quality to be reflected by obvious signs of dirt, debris, or mold, and even bothersome odors. However, many indoor air quality threats like bacteria, radon, and carbon monoxide, are invisible and odorless.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), your indoor air can be as much as 100 times more polluted than your outdoor air. You could be sitting in the midst of a swirl of harmful contaminants without realizing it. Some of these IAQ threats result from activities such as smoking and, depending on the age of your home, could come from lead-based paint and other material used during construction.
Common causes of indoor air quality challenges:
- Mold that can result from high humidity levels
- Lack of routine HVAC maintenance, which gives your technician the opportunity to check and clean your system thoroughly
- Household cleaners, which emit harmful fumes
- Failure to observe regular or thorough cleaning, particularly in areas such as the kitchen and bathroom
- Not dusting or vacuuming regularly – especially if there are pets in the home
- Dirty ductwork can cause unclean air to be distributed throughout your home
- Neglecting to clean or replace your air filter can affect heating and system efficiency and cause polluted air to reenter your home
Triangle Heating, Cooling & Plumbing takes your health and safety seriously. We can help you to identify areas in your Lewistown, Lock Haven, or State College, PA home that could be affecting your air quality and provide you with effective solutions.
Helping You Manage Indoor Air Quality
Keeping your indoor air clean is not difficult. We recommend that you manage what happens in your household by regularly cleaning, evaluating the cleaning solutions you choose, checking your air filter, and scheduling regular HVAC maintenance.
When you call on Triangle Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we will provide an honest evaluation and recommend the right indoor air quality product. Depending on your needs, you can choose from air cleaners, air purifiers, air humidifiers, ventilators, and other air cleaning systems. We also provide whole-home or portable options for some models.
Triangle Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Helps You Breathe Easy
Don’t let your home become a place you dread. Sneezing, watery eyes and stuffy or dry air can make you miserable. Poor indoor air quality can be even worse for those with respiratory conditions such as asthma and COPD. Call Triangle Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for the right solutions throughout the year, so you can enjoy your home and breathe easy once again.
Why Choose Us
24/7 Emergency Service
NATE Certified Technicians
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed